- Modernizing Food Safety A task force’s collaborative effort assists growers on compliance with regulations and standards to ensure produce safety.
- Howling Cow's New Flavor Named Cherry Brick Road CALS Dean Richard Linton and student Eanas Alia serve up Cherry Brick Road ice cream.
- Extension and Community Association celebrates 100 years Oct. 27 North Carolina Cooperative Extension will hold a centennial gala Oct. 27 in Raleigh to celebrate 100 years of home demonstration programs in North Carolina
- Turfgrass Grad keeping things green for the Red Sox this season Seth Hibbett helps prepare the field at Fenway Park for Boston Red Sox
- Enjoy the New Ag Day Tradition No Shame in being North Carolina's "Cow College"
- Owen Duckworth receives National Science Foundation Award from NSF to study the iron oxide deposits Duckworth has received a five-year, $400K award for project “Assessing the Reactivity and Diversity of Neutrophilic Iron-Oxidizing Bacteria in Terrestrial Aquatic Environments.”